FAQ Jaymar Experience
How do I know the status of my order?
When you receive your order confirmation, the carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery date.
Who do I go to for after-sales service?
For after-sales service requests concerning your recliner seat please contact us: email@example.com
Where are Jaymar products made?
Where do your components come from?
What is the warranty about your product?
Already own the D-BOX LIFESTYLE recliner? Here are some helpful tools to get you started with your experience.
What is a D-BOX HaptiSync system?
A D-BOX HaptiSync System includes two (2) major components: A HaptiSync Hub and a Haptic Seat, your D-BOX LIFESTYLE by Jaymar Experience. With perfectly synchronized HaptiSync technology we create richer, fuller experiences, bringing the ultimate haptic experience to the comfort of your home!
What is the HaptiSync Hub?
Being the heart of the haptic system, the HaptiSync Hub features an sound sensor capable of synchronizing with your favourite movies, series, music and more experiential content using audio. The HaptiSync Hub contains HaptiCode tracks available for more than 2000 titles and new HaptiCode tracks are added weekly (Internet required).
A HaptiSync Hub can control up to twenty (20) haptic systems in a cable chain.
Use your tablet, smart phone or PC to quickly and easily adjust your D-BOX Haptic System by configuring your HaptiSync App!
How do I get my home haptic system to work?
Please refer to the Quick start guide.
Where do I place my HaptiSync Hub for optimal performance?
For optimal performance while using the sound sensor feature:
- Install your HaptiSync Hub on a flat surface (vertical or horizontal).
- Center your HaptiSync Hub in the audio environment.
- Aim the sound sensor (front side) towards your speakers.
- Adjust the sound level to a comfortable level to ensure good detection by the sound sensor.
How do I connect the sound to my HaptiSync Hub?
There are two (2) options to route audio to your HaptiSync Hub:
- Using the sound sensor (default option)
This is the simplest way to synchronize your haptic system since it does not require any audio connection. It senses the audio in the room and synchronizes your haptic system automatically.
- Using the AUDIO IN jack.
This option is suitable for the following situations:
- Watch a movie, series or more from your tablet, smart phone or laptop with wired headphone, using a Y stereo splitter.
- Your HaptiSync Hub is located outside your entertainment room and/or connected to your AV Receiver.
- Your HaptiSync Hub cannot be positioned properly in the room.
- Getting synchronization errors using the sound sensor because the audio level is too low.
Why isn’t my home haptic system moving?
- Are the connections correct (network, power, audio, etc.)?
- Is your HaptiSync app shows an error message?
- Is my HaptiSync Hub linked (activation) to my D-BOX Connect account?
- Is the audio input mode (Sound Sensor – Audio IN) set properly in your HaptiSync app?
- Is the audio level high enough to be detected by the HaptiSync sound sensor?
Do I need to subscribe to D-BOX Connect?
Yes, a yearly subscription is required to synchronize all compatible content with your Haptic system.
Subscription can be activated here. The subscription package is $89USD/year*(taxes included). *See details on d-box.com
What is the HaptiSync App?
The HaptiSync App is an application compatible with iOS, Android and Windows devices. This app allows you to manage and customize your HaptiSync System(s).
How do I download the HaptiSync App?
How can I customize my haptic system using the HaptiSync App?
The HaptiSync App gives you the ability to adjust parameters of your haptic experience including motion, vibrations, delay and much more!
Where do I find content for my home haptic system?
The HaptiCode tracks are stored in your HaptiSync Hub.
You can also view the full catalogue of compatible content here.
Current Shipping Promotion: Free Curbside Shipping on Orders Over $50
Shipping is not available for residents of Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
To ensure a safe delivery for your product.
After passing a rigorous inspection by our quality control department, your furniture will be carefully packaged. We use boxes lined with reinforcement. The box is then placed on a pallet and attached to it. We use recyclable ecological packaging.
- FREE SHIPPING CURBSIDE
Your purchase is delivered directly in front of your front door or garage.
- $60 PORCH
Inside Entryway service provides the next level of convenience: your purchase is delivered directly inside your front door or garage, or if you reside in an apartment building, it will be left in your apartment lobby. Moving your item within your home is your responsibility.
- $99 WHITE GLOVE
Don’t want to deal with unboxing and disposing of the packing material? With White Glove, your purchase is unloaded, delivered to the room, area or outdoor space of your choice and unboxed with limited set-up*. Carton and packing material removal is included. For this option, no return will be accepted with out the original packaging.
- $140 ASSEMBLY
White Glove with Assembly is the ultimate experience in convenience. Your purchase is unloaded, delivered to the room of your choice and fully assembled for you. Carton and packing material removal is included. For this option, no return will be accepted with out the original packaging.
Shipping costs may vary depending on your location. Final cost will be evaluated with the carrier when you make an appointment for delivery.
We have handling time of 3 to 5 business days, once the order has been placed. Orders ship Monday through Friday excluding Holidays. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking number once the transporter will contact you to schedule the delivery. Shipping delivery time is abour 4 to 10 working days.
Learn more about our Shipping
Do you ship to my country?
We currently ship online orders only to locations inside the United States. If you are interested in purchasing product outside of the U.S., please visit contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Billing:
Accepted Forms of Payment: We accept credit cards: Visa & MasterCard.
Timing of Billing:
Your credit card will only be charged once your order has shipped.
If you are not satisfied with an item you purchased online
Returns or exchanges will be accepted within 30 days of the purchase or delivery/pickup date with your proof of purchase. At any time, Jaymar Experience reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange.
- Please note that a 10% fee will be charged for an order cancellation.
- All returned items MUST be in sellable condition, unused and in THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING, including barcode labels, in order to be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- Shipping and handling charges ARE NOT refundable. Return shipping fees are at your expense.
- Refund or exchange will be based on the original method of payment and the amount actually paid for the merchandise.
- Your proof of purchase must accompany your returned item(s) in order to process your refund or exchange.
For any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com